BeeWaTec offers two software tools for designing, planning and converting structures using the pipe racking system by G.S ACE: the BEEVisio 3D planning and presentation program and BEELopt for ensuring the most efficient use of the tube material.
BeeVisio by BeeWaTec
BEE VISIO is an easy-to-use program for the construction, presentation and production planning of pipe structures using the BeeWaTec pipe racking system by G.S ACE on the basis of 3D models.
- Quick and easy drag & drop access to 3D part geometries, making available to you the BeeWaTec intelligent kit system for all standard components
- Quick placing of components with magnets
- Piece lists for sourcing and calculation can be generated at the touch of a button
- Impressive and realistically rendered 3D representations offering improved discussion and information processes by means of meaningful, visual models
- Optical basis for team discussions; the construction can be adapted to requirements and wishes at any time during the discussion
- Transfer to the hall plan possible (option)
- Export of 2D views and building plans from the 3D model
Hardware- and system requirements
There is one rule in BeeVisio: the more power your computer has, the more performance BeeVisio will have. All values therefore are minimum specifications.
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or higher (32-bit is not possible)
- CPU with 2 physical cores
- 4 GB of RAM
- separate graphics adapter (Intel onboard graphics adapters do not have enough performance)
- you can find a list with recommended graphics adapters here: Techsoft3d
- 8 GB space on hard drive