Contactless chargers from BeeWaTec enable efficient energy transfer via a coil gap of up to 40 mm.
Discover the advantages of our system:
- With the help of the BEECHARGE charging system, mobile robots and AGVs can be supplied with energy during operation (in-process charging). This increases the fleet efficiency and enables 24/7 operation.
- An enormous tolerance margin between transmitter and receiver unit allows even less precise robot systems to control the charging stations. A reliable power transmission is thus guaranteed.
- By eliminating open charging contacts, the safety of the charging process is considerably increased. Potential power accidents can thus be prevented.
- The user-friendliness of the system ensures quick and easy commissioning (plug and play)
The most important features of BEECHARGE
Clever and economical
Efficient and tolerant
More key facts:
- The three variants of the system allow BEECHARGE to be used for a wide range of applications. Whether for small space-saving transport vehicles or for large energy-intensive robot systems.
- The compact design even allows the use in very narrow and space-intensive AGV systems.
- Interface communication can be implemented via I/O or CAN.
- All common battery systems are supported by the BEECHARGE system.
BEECHARGE can be used in the following industries:
The simple integration and flexibility of BEECHARGE allows the use of contactless loading systems in a wide range of industries. Increased efficiency and higher system utilisation result in financial and production advantages for the industry.