The transport robots oft he BGV truck series are designed for various applications when the load has to be tugged.
Depending upon the model and application the racks, trailers, transport trolleys or containers are underridden by transport robots or docked via tow bars.
- modular differential drive system
- Tensile/bearing load: Up to 3000 kg with standard solutions
- Safety equipment: Laser scanners with speed-based warning and protection ranges, bumpers, safety edges, etc.
- Power supply: Lead-acid, Li-ion or LiFePo4 batteries, PowerCaps
- tug intened to tug load frames/trailers
- tensile load: up to 3000 kg
- half-automatic coupling
- several trailers
- Flexibility – due to montage of different couplings and shafts
- Safety– due to proven safety technology
- industrial standard – due to proven industrial components
- User-friendliness – due to ergonomicly attached operational elements
The BGV-T-S-500 is a mobile underride tractor that underrides (sensor-controlled) mobile load carriers, carts or shelf trolleys, indexes them and carries load carriers up to 500 kg.
Due to its compact design the BGV-T-S-500 transport robot can disappear completely under the transport object. Furthermore, the differential drive enables turning on the spot which is ideal under conditions of limited space.