SWING system tables
SWING stands for unlimited possibilities when individually designing laboratory furniture. Tables of widths between 800 and 2000 mm and several depths can be combined and joined via corner elements. This allows you to set different working heights for each separate section.
The tabletop is connected using intricate yet robust connecting elements, giving the tabletop an elegant, floating appearance. In addition, this type of structure enables the height of the tabletop to be adjusted over a wide range of between 710 and 790 mm.
- Surrounding steel tube frame underneath the tabletop
- System profiles as table legs
- Table legs with heavy-duty grooves and levelling screws
- Cable duct built into the table leg
- Grooves not required with profile covers
- Default table height of 780 mm
- Premium tabletop with HPL laminate coating
- Horizontal cable duct underneath the tabletop
- Opening for cables leading to cable duct integrated into the side of the tabletop
- Option of setting back the table legs when assembled in a row
- Flexible opportunities to extend with system add-ons and superstructures
- ESD version available
- Individual coloring of the table top possible